Comfortably and efficiently warm your outdoor dining and entertainment areas and extend your outdoor season for several months with these eco-conscious outdoor heaters.
Walnut Creek Fireplace offers a wide range of outdoor heaters, installation options and control capabilities to create comfortable spaces.
Infratech Outdoor Heaters
Infratech heating systems are made from recyclable materials and operate for just pennies per hour, with zero greenhouse emissions. These heaters provide odorless, radiant warmth for your space that won’t detract from the aroma of steaks on the grill, or interfere with the view – whether it’s of city lights or starlight.
W-Series Single Element Heaters
With a variety of sizes to choose from, it is important to select the proper W-Series single element heater in order to provide the coverage and intensity necessary for optimum comfort. Some home or business owners may need to use multiple heaters, in order to completely cover larger areas.
W-Series heaters range from 1,500 to 4,000 watts.
- Our classic W-Series fixtures are ideal for most basic installations
- Features include: minimal clearance requirements, recessed mounting options, short standoffs and mounting heights between 7-11 feet
- Choose from 1,500-4,000 watt and 120-480 volt capacities
- Compatible with solid state controls for larger-scale residential or commercial use
- Choose from brushed stainless steel, standard and custom finish options
WD-Series Dual Element Heaters
Dual element fixtures produce more concentrated heat and can be mounted up to 14 feet high. These fixtures are ideal for use in settings that require higher mounting height requirements, or when more intense directional heat is desired.
Dual element heaters are available in 3,000, 4,000, 5,000 and 6,000 watt models.
- High-powered, dual-element WD-Series fixtures provide more concentrated heat for recessed installations, premium outdoor heating applications, large scale coverage needs, and spaces with 8-14 foot mounting heights
- Choose from 3,000-6,000 watt and 208-480 volt capacities
- Typically installed with solid state controls, to vary the electric load for comfortable heat in a wide range of conditions
- May also be installed with duplex/stack switches for effectively a half-power or full-power option
SL-Series Slimline Single Element Heaters
With crisp, modern styling, an anodized aluminum housing and narrow profiles, Slimline heaters virtually disappear into the surrounding décor, and are capable of withstanding years of outdoor use.
Slimline heaters are ideal for surface mount applications up to eleven feet, and feature a T-slot for flexible mounting options using the included brackets.
Available in 1,600, 2,400, 3,000 and 4,000-watt models.
- Sleek, streamlined Slimline single element heaters are ideal for surface mount applications up to 11 feet
- Features include: modern styling, brushed stainless trim with optional dark contrasting housing, narrow profile, and a T-slot for flexible mounting options
- Choose from 1,600 watt, 2,400 watt, 3,000 watt or 4,000 watt capacities
- Available in durable anodized aluminum housing finishes (Silver, Bronze, and our new all black Slimline Shadow™) that are capable of withstanding years of outdoor use
For over 50 years, Infratech has been a pioneer and leader in infrared technology,
committed to providing high quality, innovative products exceeding customers’ expectations.
Infratech uses the latest in manufacturing technologies to offer you
the most efficient infrared systems for the lowest cost in the industry.
SunPak Outdoor Heaters
Sunpak heaters can effectively heat outdoors because they warm people with infrared radiant heat instead of hot air. Radiant heat warms people and objects such as tables, chairs, and the floor directly without heating the intervening air. Unlike ultraviolet light, infrared does not cause cancer and will not attract insects.
S34 TSH Model
The Sunpak two-stage patio heater is ideal for the commercial patio environment. Two levels of heat are controllable by a simple switch instead of a complicated remote control.
The hardwired control allows you to design a system to operate multiple heaters from a panel if desired and durable enough for commercial applications.
S34 Original Model
The larger S34 model offers a greater radiant heat output which allows this heater to be located higher.
The S34 is an outdoor only heater available in natural or propane gas. It can be either wall or ceiling mounted.
S25 Original Model
The smaller S25 model offers a lower radiant heat output which allows this heater to be located in patios with limited ceiling height.
The S25 is an outdoor only heater available in natural or propane gas. It can be either wall or ceiling mounted.
Each Sunpak heater is CSA designed certified to rigid ANSI standards.
Infrared Dynamics of California is proud to be the manufacturer of Sunpak.